- 1. You are reading a legal document which is the agreement between you, the Customer (whom we refer to as "you", "your" or the "Customer" in this document) and us. We are The Beauty Well NZ Limited (Company number 5030920) and we are the owner of this website and trade as thebeautywellnz.com.
2. Use of your information
- 1. We collect personal information about you through your use of The Beauty Well NZ, including your registration details and information relating to your use of the website and the content you access in accordance with the “The Privacy Act 1993” and other applicable data protection laws in New Zealand
- 2. We may use this personal information to help us provide the Service to you, to verify your identity, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, or others, for research purposes, to improve our targeted marketing effectiveness, and for any other use that you authorise.
- 3. We have procedures in place to ensure that your information that we collect is safeguarded and secure from unauthorized access. We may be unable to prevent unauthorised access to such information by third parties or inadvertent disclosure of such information during transit. Users acknowledge this risk when communicating with the Website.
- 4. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties
- 5. We may disclose your personal information for the following reasons;
- 1. to provide Merchants and third party logistics providers with contact and delivery address details if required;
- 2. To third parties for use to provide you with services related to your use of the Website, if it is required to fulfil those services;
- 3. to enforce or apply the Terms of the Website;
- 4. to the relevant authorities, any internet search provider that you use to access the Website, and/or the applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider you are infringing the intellectual property rights of any person; and
- 5. where we consider in our absolute discretion we are required to disclose your personal information in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or Government request.
- 1. We may send you emails about The Beauty Well NZ and other relevant email correspondence. It is our policy to immediately remove any member from any mailing list upon the member's request.
- 2. We use email as a means of receiving feedback from our members, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments.
5. Facebook Connect
- 1. The Beauty Well NZ users may be able to connect their Facebook account using Facebook Connect. By allowing access to your Facebook account, your basic information, and other profile data may be shared with us.
- 2. To find out more about connecting with Facebook, view the Facebook Platform Policies.
6. Transfer in Certain Circumstances
- 1. If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation of The Beauty Well NZ Ltd then, in our sole discretion, we may transfer, or assign information collected on and through this Website, to one or more relevant third parties.
7. Changes to this Policy